- Everything within the outer red line is classed as the ‘Channels Development’.
- The entire area has been planned and is being built as a unique community and its rural nature identifies with Little Waltham (and geographically).
- The area within the thick black line represents those localities currently inhabited (both of the Bellway phases and some of the Croudace phase) which currently fall under the Broomfield Parish.
- The area within the thick amber line represents a building phase (Marden Homes) which will also fall within the Broomfield Parish.
- All other localities within the outer red line (including public open spaces) falls, at present, under the Little Waltham Parish.
- A Petition has been submitted which requests that the Little Waltham Parish boundary extends to include both of the marked areas noted in (3) & (4) above to ensure that the entire Channels Development falls within the Little Waltham Parish.
Information about the Parish Boundary petition can be found here.